Monday, January 01, 2007

Year of the Tri

Well I am declaring this the Year of the Tri. I am still going to run alots do not get me wrong. I am already signed up for the chicago marathon.

I been sending Juli A messages all day. I hope she likes them. As 7:33 am here she still has 2:30 longer to go. Currently in 6th place. She was in 5th when I went to sleep, but not in 6th by much like 1 lap behind 5th place guy. Though the girl who is in 7th place is only 3 miles behind but honestly I think once it gets to 1 hour left there is no way she will catch Juli.

Not sure what tris I am going to do this year though. All I know is Coach is think I am going to do really well this year. He told me if I get into Kona that I will find a way to get there and finish in the time. Coach is right. I am not sure if I will sign up for an Iron distance race this year or not. Time will tell. Now he does not think I should do 2 half iron man's in 3 weeks and I agree.

As for Resolutions I have none. I do have goals for this year though
1) lose atleast 50 more lbs
2) complete a half Iron man.
3) finish a spirit triathlon in sub 2 hours.
4) find a GF.
5) beat Lora in a race.
6) complete 2 ultras in 1 year.
7) sub 5:30 marathon
8) sub 2:30 half marathon

I think that is all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

I predict you will achieve all your goals except one. Guess which one??!! ;)

7:56 AM  
Blogger Neese said...

Happy New Year buddy, wishing you the best in 2007 and that you achieve your goals! :o)

8:21 AM  
Blogger Reen said...

Go for it Todd!!

Happy New Year!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home