Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Just my day

"Much like a cookie, I predict that the Yankee dynasty will crumble and the results will be delicious for Red Sox's fans everywhere." - Boston Mayor Thomas M. Menino

Today at Master swim class it was the a hard day. 4 people in a lane and turns out I may be the slowest of the slowest swimmers out there I am the fastest off the wall. What does that mean? It means if a person is 1/3 the distance off the wall I may catch them by they reach the halfway mark. I had a guy who came close to the turn around so I took off because well I been on heals the whole way down on most if the other laps. Since he is faster overall he got slowed down by me at the end. So I got yelled at for pool ediucate. Ironicly one girl was coming close to the way she stood up early and was like let me go and I was like ok. I ended up standing up half way through becuase she was kicking me in the face and when I to swim again I had to break into kicking drills to slow myself down since I was all over her yet again.

still 2200 meters in 60 mins is not bad for me. it almost 1.3 miles in 1 hour.

Last night I walked the 5 mile course for the Alpine Tuesday night run. My knee does not seem any worse because of it. I did take forever to do it but it was nice being out there and I was doing alot of good thinking so even though my time was crap it was not a bad thing either.

I also put in a bid for a computrainer on ebay and I lost. :(. not sure if I wanted to win or lose. saving couple hundred dollars would be nice but it was 3 year old model and who knows how well it worked either. You take a chance on ebay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home