Monday, December 11, 2006

I have found oil/ Skinny for a day

Saturday I got to try out the computrainer. Wow. I loved it. It was most wonderful thing I ever did. It combined my love of biking inside, with the fun of racing a friend, and of course not dying. The race was great I totally kicked Lora's butt. Sure it was stopped half way through but still I would have won easy. I was good 600 ft ahead on a 3 mile course. Sure I was losing ground fast going up hill but if we were tied at the top I would have won since it was all down hill from there. It felt like I was outside and made it biking instead of just pedalling. Only problem is I have to start selling drugs in order to afford iot.

Before the race my bike was set for a 165 lbs person let me tell you being 165 made my life so easy. I was amased how much faster I could be if I weight alot less. Its real good motivation to lose weight since I have felt what it was like to be skinny for a day.

Drills, Drills, Drills. I been drilling alot. Satuday and today I been drilling for 30 mins. Running drills that is. I found myself doing alot of bad habits and I am trying to break them. No wonder I got injuried I was running all wrong. So its back to the drills. Swimming its better by drillling since I gone down to :59 for 50 meters. I jsut need to be able to keep that up for 100 meters next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home