Friday, December 08, 2006

Another Day Another Lbs

My view that you can gain weight while the scale goes down and you can lose weight while the scale goes up seems to be true. Today I am down to 287.6. 1 lbs from yesterday. Unless the holidays are bad for me I will have conquered the 90s. Right after I got out of the pool though the gym scale said I was 304 but that scale always tells me higher than the regular scale I use and I also had all my clothes on and swim gear on my back. :).

Traffic has been so bad I decided to swim last night after work and I am thinking tonight will be no different. besides I did not do anything tuesday after all either so tuesday will have been my rest day for the week. As for tommorrow not sure if I should walk or run. knee been great and I been doing some running drills but I do not want to push it since well frankly in 2 weeks I will be pushing it again. Its nice to be on a training plan again. I missed it. like I said I think I will run 3 days a week, swim 4 days and bike like 3 days. I need to figure it all out. I am going to train alot harder this year for the marathon than any marathon I have done before. I am going to be smart though and put in less miles on the pavement. The marathon is a nice soft trail anyways so it will be fine. Frankly I do not want to DNF this race. I DNF twice this year and never again. Plus we all know what is going to happen in March. Lora wants revenage for the fact that she has never beaten me at that race. EVen if she beats me she will never get another shot at it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home