Monday, November 20, 2006

I do it for the bagels.

I did not run on saturday. Why not? no bagels. bagel shop is closed. I not unsure until when but yep no bagels for Todd. So means no running for Todd since he does it for the bagels. My knee been getting better and I not been running. I did realise though I should not lift either sicne well it hurts after lifting and frankly it needs to get healed first. First comes the healing then comes the love.

My swimming is becoming better but I do alot of things wrong still. My swim coaches are working hard with me. OK I am their "special" project but that is what they get paid for. You know its always the bad student who gets to work with the hot teacher more than anyone else. Now you know why I always did well in school alot of male/ugly teachers.

my weight is back down to 291. Its been a fight but my range is going down which is good. Instead of my weight drifting back up to 297 it drifts to 293 now. I am getting there.

Work outs.

Saturday: lazy bum. did nothing. was going to walk to see my former high school when state semi finals but did do it. Wasing going to go swim at the gym and lift but did not do it. Did go to the party instead though. It was fun, but my dream woman was not there. Juli A said Julie B was asking about me. what a sweetheart. She misses me and is concerned for me. Julie B is probably the sweetest girl to me in Alpine. Lora is sweet but also kick my butt all the time since I need it.

Sunday: Lazy Bum. Only 1 hour swim drills, 1 hour weight lifting, :20 mins in the treadmill. I missed my 1 hour on the bike. I am so screwed for my HIM.

Monday: so far so good. 1 hour swim. :45 on the weights. Just need 1 hour the the bike and I am set.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reen said...

I think you'll be fine - just don't make a habit of skipping workouts!!

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home