Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I voted Today

"If the gods had intended for people to vote, they would have given us candidates." -
Howard Zinn

Today I voted for. Voted 2x for Lora. yep vote for Lora she has the goods. Other than that my votes were pretty straight forward. Actually I will not vote for people who I do not know. Its too easy to just guess and really we should not just guess because if we guess wrong we cancel out the person who did not guess at all.

I only voted for 5 races 2 of them I voted Lora annd other 3 I knew. 1 I know nothing about but have a sign for her on my lawn last years candiadate who I met recommended her so I decide to vote for her. For congress it was Bean or the guy who I knew nothing about at all. I get alot of emails from the GOP but none from him ironicly, but Bean done alot of things I disapprove of also. So that is still a toss up. I very much do not like US unpatriotic act. Government same way. I really do not know lady. I know nothing about her. I guess negative advertising does not appeal to me so all her ads about how bad he is just gives me no reason to vote for her. No wonder most people view voting as the lesser of 2 evils since well all we ever hear is how they are both so evil.

Well I saw the Nurse yesterday. She put her hands all over me and told me good news. I need to go out there and run. yep I have lack of running disease. I went more to catch something early but my fears were just fears and I was not getting sick atleast not from that. She does think I may be getting a viral disease though. It is not the start of Strep thoart and that is the main thing I figure better to go to he Dr now then to have to take a sick day later which I do not have. so its back to training. I tried to set up my bike computer but it did not work at all so I decided screw it and I am getting the cadense senor for the garmin and using the gramin to monitor my candense and time. If I get total pedal count + tire length will give me total distance travel. :). so sneaky I know but its really getting the minutes on the trainer I guess than a certain distance. They do not compare to outside anyways. Next year when I get my super fancy bike I am going to get the garmin edge 305 for it so its all good. Also with the garmin I will be able to monitor my heart rate. cals burnt and distance will not work but oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home