Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Worse bithday ever

"Happy, Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me, and to you." - cracker

Well Yep today I officially become 30something. You really can not be 30something when you are 30. So when asked how old am I now I just say well 30something you know like 38, 39. Juli A thinks I am just saying that so my age is closer to Lora's age. nope not even close. As I told Juli Lora is my training partner. Beth straightened her out. you have to love Beth. I think its in the waiver when you sign up.

Last night I went out for a good 5 mile run. It was dark, cold but I did ended up getting into a runing constest with sawyer. I won. of course I am able to keep up with him at short distances and well when I was about to lose it I did the simple plan of just grapping onto him and slowing him down. I am not be fastest but I can stop pretty much any runner out there. Angie totally cheared me on. What a beautiful sweetheart. Yes I found out the cute girls name. Now I just need more info about her.

I am very sad today. My heart is broken. Looks like Julie B has a boyfriend and its not me. I guess from the sound of it is her and glenn are dating now and well I am sad. I like glenn. Now I must hate him. I emailed Juli A and hopely found out the truth that is jsut a nasty rumor, but they did leave together. Maybe there is still a chance. hehe Glenn bought me a beer last night so I think he is trying smooth things over.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Today is your birthday??? Why don't I know things like this?? Why did you keep it a secret???

HAPPY FRIGGIN B-DAY BOY!!!!!! EAT SOME CAKE FOR ME!!!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Reen said...

Happy Birthday Todd - Belated!!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home