Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

Well yesterday was a simple day. I may even swam a mile in record time but my first half was not or I lost count when I switched lanes. Aqua aeoribics were goiing to take my lane soon. So I switched and I did a few more but hopely I did enough. I felt I had good speed going though in the second half mile.

I got home ate had some food then hit the bike trainer for 45 mins. I wanted to do more but for sound reasons I will not bike after 10 pm and I should be sleeping by 10 anyways. Tonight is a nice easy rest night so its only 5 mile run for me. Hopely I can do it. I wish I had Lora on tuesdays but its ok. Nice to be able to run with someone. John used to come out but he been too busy with work. Maybe if I start to date cute tuesday night girl she will have to come out once to met her. She is never there on saturdays for some reason. I have to get my legs back into shape to run 8 miles. Thanks to beautiful Lisa for helping me get back into running. hopely the knee will completely heal in 2 weeks or so.

my weight is down back to 293. now as good at the 289 I was at for a about 1 week but the marathons really hurt me. Weight lose and marathoning do not mix.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween :o)
keep up the weight loss! um, i mean keep down the weight loss!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home