Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Rubber Duckie

"Quack, Quack, Quack" - Duck

Well last night at lifetime fitness I there was a group of ciroprators giving free spine tests. I filled out the questionaire. I did this after I swam. Well I been having back troubles since well I for a new bed. water bed to a really firm bed. Hmm wonder if I am not used to it. I have a sore neck because not only did I swim like 4 miles last week but friday and Monday I swam 1.2 miles. Nothing like a HIM swim. I would like to do a HIM so I figure its good to get the distance in. I may not compete in the chicago tri or atleast may not do it as an A race and try to do a HIM instead. Well when I swim I tend to favor that side giving it more of a work out and causing that side to be sore. So I also have a sore next and of course I could not do math so I was quite fatigued. I also had a weight control problem for a long time. So he had be go through these tests and was like you had back problems for some time because my weight is equal and that is spine must be off. my head is forward because well I am tired and I always looking down on the little people. my right neck is stronger but like I said I been using it more and I been working hard to work the other side because of my spine imbalance.

Well girl at work today said a friend of hers broken her back going to see one of them. Well interesting she was like I am republican and telling how the unions are ruining everything. Funny how unions which do not reall exsist anymore are ruining everything because corperate leaders are going to china for cheap labor. If our company could they would pay her next to nothing too if they could.

Thing I really learnt in this life is everything must be in balance and if something is not imbalance then it will not work as well as it could and should. In theory most everything is good but without a good balance the flaws show and become beginner. Reason I like Lora so much. She balances me and forces me to be a better person. I hope I do the same thing to her in turn.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

It's all about moderation, isn't it?? Do you help balance me? Well, you keep me laughing...does that count??

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

todd that was a great post, the looking down on the little people made me laugh, and the conclusion was so sweet, you have a good perspective, balance is key for sure

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home