Sunday, October 15, 2006

Totally 80s

"I didn't feel it but this time I feel and I can't deny the fact that you like me. You really like me!" Sally Field 1985 Oscar acceptance speech. (Best actress)

Do you remember the 80s?

Well That is where I am now. 289.4 lbs. Sure tomorrow I might be over 290 again but who knows. I drank alot saturday night. I was going to be a good boy and then I saw Stephanie at the party but she left early, and I will decided to go all out. Not bad but not good either about 4 drinks worth. Stephanie looked so cute and she seemed to actually wanted to talk to me unlike last couple of months it was like nothing. First thing out of her mouth was wow Todd you realy lost alot of weight. Ironicly I bought a bike trainer that day and I got to see newer Ron. I was excited to see him because I wanted to get his views on the trainer I bought. He figures next year I will be a speed demon on the bike. I have a need for speed. I will porbably bike with the BCLC once a month once I figure I can keep up with them. I hope he is right it would be cool to actually pass people on the bike, swim, and run on the tri or atleast not have them pass me up so much. I guess you have to be bad at swimming to be able to pass people on the bike if you do a mass start. My goal is not to be that bad :). MOP here I come. I think next year when I reach my goal weight I am going to try to be 1 above the middle time. Maybe not in every race but really to do quite well. Like around a 2 hour half marathon time. Already I have a 2:30 goal for Cary in mind. 30 - 40 lbs lighter and if I am healthy to run and to train I should make it easy.

I did 1:15 mins on my bike trainer. That is about how far I like to do. I would like to have swam first for an hour or basicly 1 mile. would be cool to burn about 2000 cals a day. but the beauty of tris is not avoid overuse injuries and exhuasted and not increase the chance of them.

I jsut made 8 meals worth of food. Wow that was quite a project but knowing I do not have to cook for almost 2 weeks is exciting also.

My knew weight lose plan mean I need to lose .5 lbs every day so if I can burn 1300 cals and eat 500 less I will do it. This week being marathon week I am going to take it easier though. Its hard to though. I always have big goals but my last marathon I did not taper at all for I found myself injuried for 2months and missed 2 races I wanted to do. I really wanted to do the bus trip marathon. next year I will do it and hopely next year haight will be there and will be able to run with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

The 80's! Holy Crap Batman!! That is just awesome!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I saw your name on the LL email list of having reached your goal..so exciting!

Yes...please DO taper! And DON'T carb load. I made that mistake for my Saturday race and asked Coach what happened..he said you have to choose between racing or losing weight. I chose losing wt for now. So my plan will be to eat normally this week, but make sure I take it 100 cals every hour during the Marathon.

I think you should run with me n John on Sunday. OK Skinny?? ;)

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home