Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Dropping Fast

My weight is dropping fast. By the time Lora comes out on a saturday again which is in 3 weeks I will probably be dead. I went from 298 on thursday and this morning I am at 292.2. Yep I am doing to be dead soon enough because I losing too much weight. I will admit I do not eat enough food in a day lately. Well its hard to eat that much of healthy food though. seriously 2500 cals of good food? its hard to do really. Its easy with crappy food but with good food it just seems to hard. Since well it seems like alot of food to cram down.

Good news is I can freeze my lunch. yep I can turn my lunch into a tv dinner which is really good since I would not have to eat out ever unless I forget it at home. I can make alot of them and save alot of time.

I walked 4 miles last night. no pain during it or after which is good. my knee is getting better slowly but surely. Chicago Marathon may screw it up againa little bit but hopely not. tonight I plan on swimming 1 mile again. I got to work later since I could not get up this monrning but gym is close to work so I can avoid the traffic.

Michelle is sad she does not get a chance to met Lora before she goes back to moscow. Well I mention Lora to Juli A and Michelle ask who is that. I tried to explain it to her and she jsut did not get it. Atleast until I told her its Haight's gf and then she knew. Juli A does not think I should spend so much money and feels I been doing well on my own. Maybe I have and I can but I have too many ups and downs constantly and so many times I fight to lose 10 lbs. I like to lose 50 lbs in 6 months and not 1 year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Not everyone understands the struggle to lose weight. Just keep at it, you're doing fantabulosoooo!

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home