Thursday, October 05, 2006

Lora is such a pain

Pain makes you beautiful. Lora is beautiful therefore Lora is pain. ok logically speaking Lora must have gone through alot of pain.

Well yesterday my knee hurt. It was hurting pretty bad actaully. This morning not so much but still bothering me some. funny though the area that hurts at times stops hurting and even though its the same knee it could be a different pain and that would be good. I am thinking I probably should finally see a DR about it. Maybe it jsut takles awhile but it seems not to have changed much. All I know is tonight I swim.

Weight has been going back up. I am up about 5-6 lbs since I got sick 1 week before the marathon. I am reading the book but I admit my diet has been poor lately. Plus last night was my dad's birthday celebration and we got a 10 lb cheese cake I think to celebrate. maybe it was 8 lbs anyways it was huge still 3/4 of it left. I so need to get back into eating better and stay away from quiznos. You can not get nultrional information from them so I really need to avoid them since I think they are trying to hide something.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Better see a Doc--and just keep icing!!!

I'm telling you...sign up for www.leannesslifestyle.com
It's a gift you give yourself! We all need help with nutrition and control in this out-of-control American society!!!

Fuggedabout the cheesecake--Dad's birthdays are worth celebrating. I'll just pretend you had a piece for me...since I can no longer share it with my precious Dad.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Reen said...

Lora's right - about well all of it!

Do you need Terri's phone number?

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home