Friday, September 29, 2006

Tonight, Tonight

"Tonight, Tonight will not be just any night." - Song Tonight from West Side Story.

Well tonight lots to do. I have to go home and find my garmin. Yep I moved and now its lost. I guess that forces me to unpack my room. I got alot of stuff done when it comes to unpacking last night.

Tuesday it was cool because I could wear my chicago half marathon shirt from last year again. I felt bad wearing it because of my boycott and all. My goal for end of the year was to be able to wear my chicago marathon shirt but I do not know if that will happen now. Its ok I done really well this year. Well one weekend a month next year I should ride with the BCLC's singles ride. It will not only get me on the bike more but maybe met some nice girls. I need to get on the bike more. Maybe next paycheck I will go out and buy myself a bike trainer. There is a place close to work where you can have you and 7 other people all on a computrainer for fun riding in place but you know what. Do I really want to tempt myself like that.
April 14th next year I am going to the Chicago Bike show looking for a bike.

Tomorrow I get to sleep in and not have to worry about running or bagels or anything. I thought about just going to hang out but so many people either do 20, running chicago half, or doing milwaukee I bet no one will even be there. Then again you never know. Tomorrow I need to have garmin in the morning and get my butt to Milwaukee so I can pick up my stuff. Unlike everyone else I am going home that night. Maybe I should stay in a hotel closer to there if its cheap just so I do not have to drive all the way there in the morning. its 4:30 for me otherwise but then again is maybe saving 30 mins worth it?

My knee has no pain at all this. I also got a knee brace with a nice big hinge for the race. It says it should releive symtoms for my type of knee injury. I think I will wear that can carry my small brace with me for when the big one becaome so ingorning I have to take it off. So much to do and so little time to do it.

I am about 30 pages into the Paleo diet for atheletes. Its pretty interesting so far.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Good Luck at Milwaukee. Hope your knee holds up well!!

Enjoy the Paleo Diet--it's working magic on me!

7:48 AM  
Blogger Neese said...

good luck with the paleo i don't know what that is but i'll look it up. glad your knee is better.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home