Thursday, September 21, 2006

Me and Dean make 3

Lora is right. I am resting. Resting is crap btw. Its really overrated. Last night all I did was move stuff back into my room and watched the TV show House. I love that show. yeah House. I wish my doctor like that. Brash in my face, House would never see me but would fix me up. I still wonder why my Doc thought I have Asthema. yeah you have a chest cold or something worse but I will assume chest cold. Since you have said cold and have a hard time breathing I will assume it must be an Ashemic problem. I mean you would think about 20 - 30 miles of running a week + swimming and biking (rarely biking) would cause me to have breathing problems. ONly time I have trouble breathing while running is when I am at about 95% of maxium heart rate.

Interesting news if want I can run with Dean. That would be so cool. I may do it for a mile or 2 at the Chicago Marathon. He runs slightly faster than I can for a marathon or even a half marathon but it would be cool to run with him for lets say 1 mile or 2 :). The reason I say that makes 3 because I am sure Lora will want to run with Dean and then make him pay and beat him. Lora likes to beat people and that is why I never joined her in chicago. I would be jealous when she is beating other people and not me. :). jk she does not beat people that I know off except in races. I used to beat her and now she beats me. Well that is going to change but it may take some time.

I did get a piece of fan mail today. Now some of my stats are wrong but still makes me feel good. No idea who wrote that first part though, and I was hoping we decided to move to to A so you get 2nd for the 170 - 185. there is no adavantage to running with more weight. :). I do think unfortuately it is a guy and not some cute 50 year old lady. I guess only girls I remmeber there were the other 2 girls listed in the race results. Oh well it would be fun to have dated a girl and then go to Julie B and go yeah your just too young for me. Honestly Julie B is too young for my older woman fantasy as well as Lora or Juli A. Anyways here are the quotes

"BTW there is a guy from the Alpine runners that I ran with once. I weighed him in on Sunday. He was 293 pounds. Look at his time! He has run SIX marathons. Just knowing a guy that weighs a lot more then and has completed a marathon gives me great comfort. Now if he was 20 years older....
4 D-TODD M 30 LAKE ZURICH IL 0:31:32.0 78 / 44"

Ron Lawson replied with
"Not only has big Todd run six marathons, he thinks he's an ultra-marathoner and has run 50K's and 50 milers, also has his sights set on a 100 miler !
You can't deny his enthusiasm, in addition to the 293 pounds, he's also 6 foot 8 inches in girth ! A true CLYDESDALE !"

Wow they love me they really love me. Lawson is my Cyldesdale mentor and well wants me to become super skinny. when I am as skinny as Tom but have the muscles of a triathlete I will kill as a Clysdesdale D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home