Monday, September 18, 2006

The days of Yore

video from when life was easier and times were simpler. Life without Alpine Runners. Before Reen hurt herself. Maybe even before Lora started to run. A day when a 100 miler was just in the eyes of crazy Juli A. When a little race was going to be my first and probably my last race.



Sunday I was good and I followed a very special woman's advice. She told me I needed to run a 50k so I did and life could not be better. jk. I rested. In fact I rested so much I caught a cold. I stayed home from work and been in bed all day. In fact I could not even sit up for too long. This is not my first blog of the day but I jsut could not write anymore.

I do not think I will walk or run today but starting maybe tomorrow I can start to tretch and do Yoga again. My room is almost ready for me to start to move back in. Ateast the important things like teh pc desk and the tv. I will not be able to sleep in my room until saturday night when I get my new bed. If I can I will only walk for awhile maybe not run until milwuakee but walk to keep up my endurance. Saturday I may have over did it but I did feel good about it how I felt.

2 Comments:

Blogger Haight said...

TMI

1:58 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

How about swimming?

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home