Thursday, September 14, 2006

Dream a little dream

Well frustrated by the lack of weight lose I am going to start to do something radical I have not done in a long long time. Basicly I am going to count my calories. yeah I do not want to do it but you got to do what you got to do.

Yesterday I was tired and I just walked for 3 miles. Honestly though I think my heart is too strong now that walking does me no good. For me ideal weight lose is around 124 hbm and I average 101. Looks like I need to run more. I did do some weight training on the way home. I carried anti freeze and 5 qts of oil home from wal amrt for a mile. I need to change out my oil this weekend and redo my anti freeze. Keep the car in good shape and I will get alot more use out of it. I think I need to work out more and eat less. Maybe I need to work out more and eat more but its hard to say. I hit a platue and I need to break it. I would love to be able to get into the 270s by chicago and 260s by 50/50. If I got into 260 by november then well I think competeing at 250+ chicago oly will be gone but honestly I think geting down to 225 would be worth it in the long run. enjoy the pun. :). I just need to be healthy and happy.

Change at the Alpine Races. do to the cold and the rain they are thinking about a cut off time for the Alpine Races. to be a circuit race like it will next year they need to keep it open I guess for 2:37. Beth asked me if I could make it in 2:45 and I told her I can do that now and I should be able too barring some unforseen issue. It is sweet of her to think of me and make sure I can run the race. IT really comes down to screwing a Alpine Running named Janet. She did the Race on sunday in 3:20:00 and did not even say thank you. Second to last palce person was in at 3:07:00. With the cold and the rain she kept everyone out there and they thought it was unfair. Really it is an issue that most people wait extra 30 - 40 mins to help 1 - 2 people. Being a BOP I do not know how I feel on this issue since well There was a time I jsut hoped to break 3:00:00 and I did Cary the first time not knowing if I would be able to finish in the time given. Heck I worry about Chicago Marathon that way. Milwuakee will be a real good test for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reen said...

I know how hard it can be to lose weight - stick with it! I know you can do it!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home