Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I heart Juli A

"Motherfucking cocksucker motherfucking shit fucker what am I doing? What am I doing? I don't know what I'm doing. I'm doing the best that I can. I know that's all I can ask of myself. Is that good enough? Is my work doing any good? Is anybody paying attention? Is it hopeless to try and change things? The African guy is a sign, right? Because if he isn't, than nothing in this world makes any sense to me. I'm fucked! Maybe I should quit. Don't quit! Maybe I should just fucking quit. Don't fucking quit! I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to fucking do anymore! Fucker! Fuck shit!" - Albert Markovski from I heart huckabees

That quote from the movie is really something that I love. It really very much how I am like in my life. Many times I am lost looking for truth of the world and I just feel lost.

Why do I heart Juli A? Not only because she is beautiful and very sweet to me, but because she is helping me with "The Plan". The plan to run 50 miles. Thanks to my triathlon coach he says I need to really focus on my running up until Ice Age. That I should do some light recovery workouts with swimming and biking but use them to basicly move the body and not to use them to gain speed or distance in those areas. I agree with him and figure I will do most my biking this winter on a trainer so I can use it too avoid the really cold weather and snow. Now I just need to come up with a weekly millage plan. I will turn to a couple of 50ks I have between now and ice age 50 miler as well as hal higdeons training advice. Once I get it I will ask the approval of 1 Juli A. She has been one of the closest people to me in the running club for quite a time. I just love her for all she has done and has given me. She has supported me so much. This summer I been closer to her than to anyone. I have not ran with reallyanyone this summer but Johjn about once. I feel bad since she keeps wanting me to run with her but I keep turning her down. Good news is I think I am back and this wekend I am planning on running a 5k. If that goes well I will run about 13 more miles.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

if you like her, you should go for her. =) good luck.

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home