Thursday, August 31, 2006

We need to talk to you about something


Ok today the picture worked. no idea why it did not work yesterday

"We need to talk to you about something" - Parents/landlords

As a kid that phrase would always scare me and still scares me to this date. I guess I feel like something bad is going to happen. Just also scares me when I come home and my parents are sitting quitely on the couch together and then say we need to talk. I always expect I will homeless when they are done.

Well turns out my oldest sister is coming home to live. She is all excited that she might be able to move to Russia by Januarary. Either that or she will try to leave her job. They basicly replaced her a few months ago because she told them she will give them 2 months notice before she leaves. Needless to say I do not think she will be able to go. Real problem is there is no room for her in our house. She can be quite bossy and a control freak. Plus it means I have to move out of my room temperarory so my dad can redo the floor quick before she moves back in. This means I have to move everything out of it. Also I can not use that room as a store room. My Dad is talking garage sale time. I agree we should have one. Yes she will be trying to drive me out because I have the bigger room.

Lora was so sweet in her responce to my last blog but then I realised Lora is not sweet not the Lora I know and love. She is a slave driver that pushes you forward like some sort of slave driver.

Last night I dreamt of Lora and Reen. In my dream we 3 went to the movies. We saw some animated flick made for kids and enjoyable for adults. Also dreamted I woke up at 2 pm and missed work. I felt so bad.

yesterday work out what you really want to know about. .5 miles swim in 28 mins + I did 12 bonus lengths of the pool so I did a total of .67 miles. I need to get it up to .9 miles with a 34 mins swim. I did the total distance in about 40 mins. Let me tell you I wanted to do more but my arms were so tired. I still do not have good form but I been practcing. I also did 5.5 miles in 60 mins on the Elipical machine. It did really bad things to my knee but I took drugs and iced it and today its feel alot better and I mean alot. I think the instant ice after my works out really helpes it out alot. Tonight its about 13 miles on the bike. Its a nice and sweet group ride.

2 Comments:

Blogger Haight said...

Big Todd needs a bachelor pad. A place for all the ladies to see his medals, race bibs & bikes.

6:45 AM  
Blogger Reen said...

Great picture!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home