Sunday, August 20, 2006

everybody loves you when you tri shorts

Today was spirit triathlon take 2. As they say in major league baseball 2 up 2 down. Unofficial time was 2:14. still slow but getting better. I know if I had a road bike I would have had a sub 2 hours I am sure. 1:04:00 off my spirit pr is good. thogh the disntanecs were not the same. swim was close. bike was like 2.5 miles less. That is a good 12 mins right there. More details latter.

I am having knee problems. I will be ok it was something I got from nike and hopely will go away by saturday. It was getting better and today's race hurt it again though. I saw Julie B's ex there watching. It was weird.

I saw alot of my new friends from www.beginnertriathlete.com. They were a blast and I like them. I hope they liked me. One of them works for runchicago the people who sued Beth. It was funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home