Thursday, August 10, 2006

Virtual Friday

"If you see me on Friday, you'll see different material on Saturday night." - Kathy Griffin

Happy Virtual Friday.

O.k. there are not really any good friday quotes. I guess Gandhi did not care which day it was. So here is one more since they are so bad.

"I don't care if Monday's blueTuesday's grey and Wednesday tooThursday I don't care about youIt's Friday I'm in love" - Cure from "Friday I am in Love"

Nothing like a 3 day week. I saw like my oldest friend last night. Not age wise but we been friends 1994. I have not seen in awhile. She does not live far from my work now about 20 minutes. We had an awesome time. I learnt a few things about her I did not know.

Last night I swam for only 30 mins but the good news is I did about 3/4 of .5 miles. my next tri should be alot better which is in little over 1 week. I am also "racing" on thursday night with the nike run hit wonder. It starts though at 9:00. helps give me time to get down there but means a late night. My tri being on a Sunday I can still run even if its only 4 - 6 miles on saturday with John and Kim. I would have tried to make Kim the new Lora but I am just never there anymore. In the last 5 weeks I only ran 1 time with the group, and that weekend Kim was not there. I have not ran with Kim since Lora was there. That will change soon. Maybe I will not do the Lake Geneva tri. Its a long spirit and fits but its not the best time either. The only good about it that I can race the weekend of the Alpine Races and still help out at the race since I should. I doubt I will get 2nd in my weight class this year. I am faster but I need to get alot faster. Even thinking if I should take a year off distance next year to work on speed. Not sure.

http://walking.about.com/od/fluids/a/sportsdrink06.htm?nl=1
Interesting artical about sports drinks. very timely for saturday.

Stay tune tomorrow for the world release of "Marathon" lyrics by Todd with music by who ever did "Promiscuous" by Nelly Furtado.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reen said...

So - you're marathoning tomorrow and triing next week - right?

Did you see the Alpine Newsletter - Stephanie and I are carpooling to the Chicago Distance Classic - want to come with us?

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home