Wednesday, August 09, 2006

There can be no morning after

Well its wenesday. I got through tuesday even though I was beyond exhausted. I had monday as a rest day but it was not good enough. I also did not have time to swim on monday since I got up so late and my sisters were coming home for the night. I had alot 6 cups of coffee, 1 coke, and 2 candy bars. I was also yelled at by a 3:30:00 marathoner for run/walking. resting up and getting ready for for my ultra on saturday.

I also signed up for my next tri which is 1 week after my ultra. Its on a sunday which is cool and they have really cool stuff they give to people who sign up. Well first 1500 people. very excited about it.

Today I plan on swimming even though my sholders are so sore.


Lucky for me my scale did not go up after this weekend. I ate nothing but taco bell, mcdonalds, arby's and drank alot of beer.

Satuday night Lora proved to me she has an awesome singing voice. She even helped me get a kiss from one girl I really wanted one from. Thanks Lora. I guess you are not dead to me after all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Neese said...

lora sings? sweet.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

ummm....I kept my microphone turned off. But Todd---he was the bomb!!

Who kissed you??? And how come I missed it????? woohoo

5:50 AM  
Blogger Todd said...

Do not let her kid you. she has a great singing voice.

hehe I can not beleive you missed it. It happened right next to you on the couch right away WE stopped singing.

6:20 AM  
Blogger Haight said...

Kissing the microphone doesn't count....

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home