Friday, July 28, 2006

Will run for beer

"When you weigh as much as I do, the downhills are glorious!"- Kelly D. Wason

Well Beth asked me tuesday what shirt size I need 2x or 3x. I been buying mostly 3x becuase well alot of my 2x get small on me and I can not wear them again. Pretty bad huh? Well I told her that I am the incredible shrinking Todd again and that 2x would be fine. Yes I still have my goal of wearing many of my race shirts by the end of the year. I am getting there. As of this morning I was down to 297. Yeah me. I hope to be about 290 or so by howl at the moon in 3 weeks. I am making all my own foods. eating every 3 hours and I am working on working out more.

As for swimming I like swimming alot more when its 100 degrees and 90% humdity. General I love running more than swimming. For now my weakness is still the bike. This weekend will not help that since well it will be so freaked hot. I guess it goes to show I need to get out biking at like 7 am so I can get about 30 miles in before 10.

I think this weekend I will do my normal run to the high school. Run with John, and then run home

2 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Big time congrats on the weight loss!! Making your own food?? WOW--I am impressed!

Take it slow this weekend--gonna be dangerous out there!

Darn....I so wish I signed up for Howl early!!!!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Reen said...

Great job - keep up the good work!

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home