Saturday, July 22, 2006

I am not gay

"Males do not represent two discrete populations, heterosexual and homosexual. The world is not to be divided into sheeps and goats. Not all things are black nor all things white." - Alfred Kinsey

I tried to live the gay lifestyle just for a day but I could not finish the gay marathon. I had to settle just for the half. I was not feeling well at the half and was getting tired. Plus it was gettgin hot and I am not good with the heat. I got there right before the race. I had about 5 mins to get line when I got my bib. There was no medals at all from what I could see. My will to finish was just not there today plus it was just getting too hot for me. I also had caffing pretty bad at like mile 3. I did end up having one of the best half marathons of my life and I would have pr'ed easy if I decided earlier to drop to the half marathon. I guess I made too many bi jokes. what is a bi person but someone who is half gay which should about the same as a half gay marathon.

so I am not gay and atleast best bi. yes I did like all the kissing. Well the lesbian kissing was nice. its been so long since I have seen 2 girls kissing. I missed it so much. I missed it as much as I missed Lora. Mayeb Lora will make me feel better and kiss a girl for me that would be the ulimate except for maybe a kiss from Lora herself. :)

This week was very stressful and I did not sleep at all. It was a challege to try to do my job this week. I had to go to Grand Rapids tueday night. My aunt's funeral was tough. It was hard to beleive she was gone because she was so full of life I should have taken thursday off also. Friday my friend said no to Lollapalooza. Not sure what I will do for Lollapalooza. I will either sell her ticket or maybe even mine and jsut maybe seen about going for just 1 day. That would be fun also.

I have decided I am going to find myself a wife. I need a girl. I mean I would not mind a right now girl but I more want a wife. I want kids. I want a family. Seeing all those couples today made me realise that is what I want. Hetrosexuals like myself can learn something about love from the homosexauls.

my tri pics are in.
http://www.brightroom.com/view_user_event.asp?EVENTID=12561&BIB=205&S=230&PWD=

2 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

I love the shorts you wore at the tri!! I want a pair!!
You are doing great--you should be real proud of yourself.

Now get your butt down to the lakefront and check out some potential "wives"!! :)

1:23 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

I'm doing the Ice Age 50K in May--I hope!!! You interested in signing up??

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home