Thursday, July 06, 2006

day before the day before my long run

"may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you." - Walt Disney

This saturday I have a 16 - 18 miler. I took last night off from working out since I done 17 miles already this week and I figured I would do atleast 6 more tonight. Last night at 10 pm Juli A wanted to personally invite me to Harmons for bike riding. How can I say no to Juli? She is so sweet, kinda and well pleasant to look at. I did strech last night. I am making it my life's plan to strech everyday. Yes my neck is still sore from Yoga. I hate it when you start something new so you accidently over do it.

I am kinda scare though of my new pedals. Lora made the clipless pedals look so easy and I bet once I get the hang of them I will be like wow those are easy but for now I am scared. What can I say once I could run again I kinda forgot about the bike. Then again I also spent last night looking for a road bike. I have time to train for a half iron man but I do not have the bike for it. I think today I will sign up for the wussy olympic distance. Saying this I have no idea how far I can swim but I think I can do it. After all I had a great teacher. me.

Also weight is going down. new all time low since I dated my last big ex. Nothing like finally losing the ex gf weight. I also remember to make my lunch and breakfest so that is good also. Who knows I could be just dehydrated but I am confident that I can make this wait more and more stick. Even if I am at this weight now I am sure it will not be long before I go man why am I stuck at this weight now.

next weekend there is a triathlon in kenosha I am thinking aboiut competeing in. its on July 15th and I have to go past there on my why to my cousin reception plus I can get my first tri medal. I thinking about doing it but I am not sure. If I do it would be only the spirit. I also do not have a wetsuit. Below is the link to the race. They also have a 5k, 10k, and half marathon.

http://www.lakegenevasports.com/Lake_MI_Tr/Lake_MI_Tri.htm

2 Comments:

Blogger Haight said...

Do they give out medals for Yoga?

7:00 AM  
Blogger Todd said...

hehe no medals for Yoga but you do get medals for all the other events that yoga allows you to do while it gets you stronger and keeps your injury free.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home