Monday, July 03, 2006

"you don't do what's best for your body, you're the one who comes up on the short end. " - Julius Erving

Yesterday instead of the Bike I did a walk. Its ok even though I walked for about 30 mins longer than I wanted to since I beleive I should have only done 1 hour. Still I love burning 1000 cals a day from something. I do not walk much during work so its good I do what I can when I can.

I am determined to learn Yoga. My Yoga for flexiblity I got awhile ago is too far. Not only really tireing and well hard to get start with but in the opening stretch is does about 12 different poses in like 2 mins and then repeats. I can not figure them out fast enough. I think it will be good in the future but I need to start slower. Yesterday on my walk I went to Best Buy. REason why I walked than biked because I was planning on getting some stuff. One of the things I got was a new Yoga DVD and I got Yoga for Dummies today. I figured I bound to find one that I can do that is not too hard. Maybe LZ park district will have Yoga classes soon that would be cool. They are like right by my house. Most of the time I seen they are at mile 9 water stop. Talk about conveniate for me right now.

I feel as though I have an injury coming on. Something serious if I do not work on my streching everyday. That is why Yoga is becoming so important to me right now. Something even more important than biking. I know if I can get my msucles loose again I will be ok but the problem is they are so tight. My friend also mentioned how I am low on Zinc and I got some of that also today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home