Sunday, July 02, 2006

day maybe the worse day of my life

"I've had a wonderful time, but this wasn't it."
- Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

saturday was not a good day for me. Everything in my life crashed before my eyes. I was so sad. I jsut sat in my room and I could not seem to get myself to do anything. The cubs blew another game in the 9th inning again. Of course it was to the Soxs so it is not completely bad. The Sox could use the win more honestly. With interleague play we can not really afford 2 good teams in the town.

I realised Stephanie is not interested in me. Atleast that is the feeling I got. I feel more like she is avoiding me now. oh well. Julie B is mad at me but what else is new. Valde is back to his training ways. ok that is not really bad news but I like to give him a hard time and feeling I could beat him at milwakee is always cool. Most of all though is that Lora is leaving me. Since she will be gone I decided to go ahead and train for the gay games. I might as well. I have nothing else better going on really. I signed up. I figured Lora was the only thing that was going to keep me back from training for that marathon. With her gone I might as well go gay. I still have John but I know he is going to be busy with Kim. I figured I would have pushed myself with Lora though. Oh well. I love Beth I think she is great but she took away my Lora from me.

like last tuesday or the week before that Pat though asked if Iknew his daughter or was like I did nt know you did.

ok the day was not horrible but it was not a good day either.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reen said...

Hey - I wass a highlight!! Wasn't I?

1:34 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

I'm still around....and there's next year....AND there's still biking!!!

Try running on the lake a few Saturdays--you never know, you may find some interesting people there!!!

Mapquest the address and see how far it is: 3750 N Recreation Drive. A few Saturdays a month running there won't kill ya!

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home