Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Trick is to keep breathing

"Men are born to success, not fail." - Henry David Thoreau

Well with the possiblity of a marathon in 4 weeks I have my 4 week training scedule
tuesday - 6 miles
wednesday bike 1 1/2 hours
thursday - 6 miles
saturday - run 14 miles
sunday bike 2 hours

week 2

tuesday - 6 miles
wednesday bike 1 1/2 hours
thursday - 6 miles
saturday - run 18 miles
sunday bike 2 hours

week 3

tuesday - 5 miles
wednesday bike 1 1/2 hours
thursday - 4 miles
saturday - run 12 miles
sunday bike 2 hours

marathon week

tuesday - 3 miles
wednesday bike 1/2 hours
thursday - 0 miles
saturday - run 26.2 miles
sunday - rest

This is all at a 13:30 min pace since I need to complete it in 6 hours and I can not go too fast right now and I do not want to get hurt.

This is assuming I get in

tonight I hope to ask Stephanie out. Tomorrow I hope not to fall with my new clipsless pedals.

Also no alcohol this week. I found out from the new cal calculator I need in theory 4400 cals to stay my weight so I am going to not drink and see how that effects my weight. I should not effect it but might as well found out for myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Nice schedule.Good luck with Stephanie. And I LOVE the no alcohol weel!!!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home