Wednesday, June 21, 2006

13 minutes of fame

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)
Last night I shook the hand of Carey Pincowski. Ok I bet I spelled his name wrong but he was cool. I told me teh secret to the CDC I so want to run it now. Maybe I can do both the Howl at the moon and the CDC. Kinda the reverse goofy. Both I would have to take slow but I heard I can do both. Interesting idea huh?

Stephanie wanted to make sure I was going to Mary's saturday night. Maybe she is being friendly or maybe she wants to see me again. Chances are she may not come out running on saturday ever again. She complained it was too hot. Running is all about heat hehe jk. Running is about doing your best when you are out there. If you can not run your best you slow down. Unlike biking were you know your always going 15 mph less than you should I you have to kill youself trying to get to that speed.

speaking of running last night I ran time I think was decent. I do not have my garmin with me right now but the results are basicly as follow.

mile 1 11:32
mile 2 11:11
mile 3 13:32
mile 4 13:45
mile 5 12:36

Maybe I went out too fast, but the 2 big things about this I like 1) I was only I think 3 minutes behind pace. 2) I was out there for less time than last week and I did 1 more mile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home