Friday, June 09, 2006

Getting better

I am starting to enjoy the bike more and getting out longer. help came from Julia A who told me about a path to ride on. ITs fun you ahve to watch out for dear, but the idea is you do not have to stop and dodge cars all day which really is not fun. I been finding some really long paths locally including one that goes from chicago to Iowa. I also was reminded by Stephanie and MAry about camalbacks which I should totally get one. I can not really use a water bottle while biking. drinking is not too bad but getting the water is tough and getting it back in is even tougher. I use it now for if I get stopped crossing 12. One thing is biking in Kildeer at night is cool. Its like camping but people with bike houses and you can not go through peoplle's lawns. I am expecting to be arrest one of these days for being there. I do not think they allow people with less than 1 mil in there area. I been pulled over by them before for doing nothing.

speaking of nothing last friday LZ finest pulled me over for not wearing a seat belt. Ironicly I was. I was able to talk my way out of it and the proof that I had it on helped also I think. I guess I was picking up stuff on the floor and she assumed I took my belt off for it. I just have long arms. It caused me to be late for work though.

I am not sure if I will go up to wisconsin tomorrow for there ride. I will miss bagels and all of that plus I may not have anyone to ride with up there or atleast anyone cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home