Thursday, June 01, 2006

ok ok ok

ok I did not dream of Reen but I put Lora in my title so much I started feeling bad. Yes I do not want to show favorites at all. Well unless its like to favor someone who does not even read this ever. If they did I would probably get scared. My beth dream I know comes that I saw Beth's sister again and It always blows my mind away when I do.

Last night I had the best biking since bike the drive. I only biked for 30 mins and some of that was in the drive through at my bank. 2 days into work and I get paid. how sweet is that? My front wheel almost came off and so did my seat. I could fix the wheel but not the seat. I learnt that I need to keep some alan wretches in my little carring case. I love that case. I was not messuring my speed or heart rate so I did not put pressure on myself to go fast. I was going to ride the 8 mile course alteast most of the back 8 miles. actually I want to ride miles 4 - 9 really. That is easy to do when you live off mile 9. :)

Foot is feeling ALOT better. still hurts some and I had to becareful when I did yoga last night but it was fun. Well it was really really hard. My stomach is so sore but since the EC trail marathon I know I need to build up my core. I was running really well until my core gave out on me.

Goal tonight is to try to ride again. Maybe I will leave the garmin at home this time also. nah. I will bring it but maybe I will not look at it or atleast try not too. I think the running course might be good to bike since it has only a few stop signs. REally the thing I do not like about riding is all the stopping/starting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home