Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I dream of Reen

ok I did not dream of Reen but I had a weird dream I had to share.

I dreamt that Beth told my me about her grandmother would lives in wisconsin or I guess did. I find out from my mom that that grandmother was also her grandmother and beth was then related to me. Also that I was mexican. Which is weird since it was my great grandparents who came here from the Netherlands. My grandpas cousins came out to visit once and every thing. That was such a weird dream.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reen said...

How weird - I dreamt of you too! And one set of my Grandparents came from Mexico and the other from the Netherlands - Wow we must be related too!

I'll be out on Saturday - will you?

5:11 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

I'm feeling left out---I dreamt my childhood Rabbi visited me and my Dad. What's going on???

I'll be there Saturday!!!

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home