Tuesday, May 16, 2006

to 26.2 or not to 26.2 that is the question

my foot feels good tonight. I only walked 2 miles though. It still kinda hurts but not too bad. Tomorrow will be the real sign. I have been holding ou hoping and praying that it will be ok. I think I still might be able to do cleveland. its only 26.2 miles and if I hope to finish it in 8 hours I will be ok. It will not too alot of pressure on my foot. I know I can do the distance the question is will I hurt after it and if so how bad. The real question is will I really hurt myself if I push it. Do I want to run cleveland more than the steamboat race in Peoria. winning an age group would be cool but getting on the bus with a marathon medal would also be cool.

No Julia A tonight. its too bad since I had a cool dream about her last night. I have only dreamt of a few of the alpine runners. Sorry Lora and Reen you still have to wait. Last night I thought about swearing off women completely. I was so upset with there whole gender lsast night. I am feeling better about them today I guess. Tuesday night will do that to a man. Cindy Jo said I ahve to be a good boy on the bus. hehehe when am I ever a good boy? Even if I had to hang out with Pat and not run I will still ahve fun I think. I wonder if Haight is going to run anything. yes Lora this is the time you go well yes Todd he is or yes Todd he is not. :) I do no like that the fact it will be like 1 month since I have seen Lora. I so want to hear some of her stories like what the heck happened while you were gone.

If I get stuck with walking with Reen on saturday morning because I pushed it would be cool also. I miss running with Reen. I will not run with John this year I think since he wants to sub 5 this year. I would like to get into the 4 hour mark myself but I have a few lbs to go for that. my 3 lbs of cheese cake this weekend has not stoppped me either.

Told Beth that Lora said she was not going. She was surprised and sadden. See everyone loves Lora.

Not sure what to do about this girl I like. I got a sign that she does not like me that way but I do not know. there is jsut something about her. not sure what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home