Sunday, May 07, 2006

Haight is going to kill me

this continues my series about people who want to kill me.

Monday morning I get the details of my second job offer. This job is located in Naperville. So will I have to move? who knows. Time will time. I will be able to tell you all more details tomorrow. he wants to kill me because I can run with Lora and he can't. I think it has someting to do with wanting to sleep in on saturday mornings. :) This depends on taking my dream job vs the other job.

Saturday I walked with big John. it was nice. 4 miles and my foot really did not hurt. I could feel it at the end but it really did not hurt. My foot is getting better but the fact it still bothers me bothers me. Cleveland is a few weeks away and I want to run the marathon there. Man.

Once I get my bike I will be back to training. this sucsk because all the measurements says I should fit a 63 cm frame. that would be huge because I could go road then and not have to get a hybrid bike. I want something that I can use in races. I doubt I will do alot of trail riding or atleast something a well worn trail. Bike path in chicago is all paved. I doubt I will go on less than the gravel like trail. I should be ok I guess either way. I just hate to spend money on something I will later regret. I will admit I think I might get the nice seat for it because the road bike seat is not very confortable. I want something I can do some distance with. You know me I love distance. I figured by summer's end I like to do a 100 miler on the bike. Then I can go Wow Julia A your amasing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home