Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I feel pretty, oh so pretty

Well I had a good day. Walking really did not hurt me at all. Beth things I might have bruised the foot since well the laces are tied there its located. It does not really hurt if I jump on it which is a good sign also. I remmeber that from the marathon training program. I think I will buy a bike anyways since well I want one and I need to impress my dear sweet friend Lora. Maybe it will not be the fastest bike but hey its me.

Found out this weekend that a girl I like no longer has a BF. Not sure if I should make a move. She is older and very pretty. I am younger and might be moving. I only have 1 shot left or I have to move. I do not want to date someone and be apart from them. Not like I feel I would have a shot with her anyway. oh well time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home