Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Its tuesday night and its time to rock

Monday and tuesday I was good with my vitamins.

I have not done the 5 rites yet though. bad me. I been working on stretching and I feel better.

Monday I did 4.5 miles. about mile 3 my right foot started hurting. I only did 1.5 miles more and went home.

Tuesday night I wanted to do alot more. I did 8 miles. I took the short cut for the first loop and did the whole thing for the second loop. I want more hills since I heard the steamboat 15k is alot of hills. in fact 1 big hill that you have to do twice. my foot was hurting even before the run. I did the 8 miles in decent time so I was excited about that.

I got to hang out with julie A. She is awesome. She will see me in my marathon coming up. If she will be there I will have to finish for sure. She is one of my most favorite women out there. I gave her a hug after she said she would always give me a thumbs up if I passed her in a race. that being there rating system. thumbs up they are a hot guy and down if they are nasty.

tonight I was thinking about if I could date any of the women and asusming I could date them that they would be single and completely availible who would it be. That is a tough question since there are so many fine women.

Oh I barely talked to Beth tonight so I frogot to bring up my training ideas. oh well. maybe on saturday. Wish me luck this weekend I have to convince Lora that we need to do atleast 18 miles and that she should do the marathon the weekend after that. :). Ok maybe not 18 but maybe atleast 12.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Fuggedaboutit---I'm only planning 6!

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home