Wednesday, April 12, 2006

sometimes you feel like your nuts. sometimes you don't

I been thinking alot about my training. I been thinking about Lora and Beth. I been thinking about the how the children are the future and how are should teach them and let them lead the way.

Since my one company does not look like it going to pay off because well they offered my friend 20k less a year. I am sorry. I love you all but not for 20k a year. atleast if I did I will need some real sort of commitment. :) Running buddies just is not good enough for that.

Beth is disspointed and not because I failed. She did no make it either but that I forgot something that she taught us in our marathon training. Speaking of which I know someone who told them not to join Beth's training program and to just run next to them basicly. Frankly maybe that is true, but still I hate to see Beth lose out on getting her business off the ground because someone is trying to save a person $75. If I stay in the area would I join the training program? Well I might pay the reduced fee but I would not pay for the main fee. Then again do I really need it? I mean I would get to run with Lora for free. the cost to me is I need to keep up with her. I been having tightness issues so I going to see if I can learn how to sterch and then I will be ok. Tomorrow I get to run in Alrington heights so that will be fun. You know me I love to run with people. so much eaiser than running without. Also I wonder if some of my injuries issues are coming from my form. I really need to look at it closer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reen said...

Does this mean you're moving?
What did you forget that Beth taught you?
How's your foot?
There is a lot to be gained by joining a marathon training program!

Gotta Run!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

Ditto all the above questions!!
I hope you'll be running with us on Saturday--I need help with the newbie guy.
OK--the GREAT big bonus to joining the training program is not having to use the gear check that 40,000 people will be at!! We have our own tent for god's sakes!! BE THERE!!

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home