Tuesday, April 04, 2006

sunday is funday

Sunday was fun

Sure the headache and being tired was not fun. I may ahve upset Beth ebcause I was just so slow in moving. I hope she is ok with me though. This things happen and there are too many people there at that race so its hard to met up. Being exhausted tuesday and hunf over sunday did not help.

heheh I called lora's cell jphone from the start like since I had on me. hehe had to let her go though when the race started even though I could have still stayed on for awhile. Of course I knew I was in troubl when I was 200 meters from teh finsh and my cell phone starts to ring. It was Lora. I had a good hard race and I will improve. I think this will be a big growing year for me. I know if I do move when they see me again I will look alot different and be a lot faster. maybe it would be good in that way. I will know Lora is out there working hard and I have to work harder to make sure I keep up with her.

Cracker was cool. They played alot of cool songs and I forgot some of there best ones. They did play Elise and I song. Alot of girls and I have a song related with them. I used to sing it to Elise in high school photography class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home