Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Well Cary came and went. I greatly missed lora and her driving force. She has really inspired me to be a better runner and a better person. We all know better runners are better people after all. :)

Well how did I do today? Best way is to compare how I did today, Last year, and my pr.

Ly 2:51:00
PR 2:41:44
Ty 2:41:46

I was 9:14 seconds faster than last year and only 2 secs behind my pr. Now one thing to remember is I start in the back about 30 secs. So in many ways. This was a PR for me unofficially. Also its a much tougher course. I also felt alot better at the end then I normally do. I would say this day was all and all a success, and probably my best half marathon run I have had ever. I just hope this means by August I will blow away my pr and finish around 2:30:00. Its my goal. It was my goal last year also but I think this yeah I might be able to reach it. I am also about 10 lbs heavier this year than last year so I really did alot better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reen said...

Awesomw Todd! I'm so proud of you!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home