Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Monday one day, Tuesday to day

Well lora wants me to eat more veggies. maybe she is right. I did not ahve the salad at Yogi's but I did have the grilled chicken.

bowl of total
glass of orange juice
double meat turkey sandwhich from white hen. (I love them but they are not as good as giants foods was)
32 oz coke ( I been like addict to it lately)
single serverng of sunchips
grilled chicken sandwhich
chips and salsa

still not eough veggies or fruit. I need to get more apples. Also need to eat more salads with my meals. We got more salad today. yeah salad.

I am down 14 lbs since snow fun run. yeah me. I am also stronger so I know I lose more fat. I am down like more atleast 15 lbs of fat.

EArlier at about 12 I lifted for like 1 1/2 hours. I then at 6:30 I ran a little over 5 miles and I did that in little less than 1 hour. I did quite well despite having lifted and well they call it the hills . I added 40 more lbs to my slide so I am up to like 350 lbs on the slide. I hope to be over the 400 lbs mark very soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Fantabulous!! You're doing great. Love that you're getting fruits n veggies into your mindset and diet. Do you like raisins or dried cranberries? You can add them to your total cereal. How about munching on carrots?
Don't forget LOTS of water intake this week. Gotta be ready for Sunday. Happy peeing!!!!

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home