Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tuesday Night

Well,

I went out for a run. It was pretty good. I still struggled but it was good to be out there and appart of the running again. Its been awhile and I decided I can either not lose weight while walking or I can not lose weight while running. atleast running will end sooner and let me have more fun after a marathon. :)

I am cross training more now to help with reducing potential injuries. Alot of them seem to be from pounding on the payment to much. Makes sense really. This summer is going to be good I think. I will be ok.

talked to a girl who has not ran in like 2 months and she is thinking about the Ice Age 50k and so I am inspired by her. Of course she is much more of a runner than I have ever been but its ok. I will be ok soon enough. Thinking about taking pics of myself now so I can compare them to my pre chicago marathon training of 2004 pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home