Saturday, February 04, 2006

what a man will do for a woman

yep,

another blog for me. man o man. I need to find a home and stay there or just do not move and to say to heck with everyone. I am here so I can make comments to one of the finest runners I have gotten to know. If I am going to post my running stuff I might as well do it in a place where it will get noticed by people who might actaully care. My computer geek friends do not like it since well its against their religion. my raver friends well they only care about parties, nudity, and such. One if dating a runner now so he is forced to care some. Lucky my spiritual friends agree with me that running is one of the best things one can do for there own spirituality and when he was in basic training he could see in the eyes of people who finished running the same look they have after meditation.

That is enough of my background lets get the show on the road

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home