Saturday, February 04, 2006

I took the plunge

Nope I am not getting married I mean to join a gym in a strip mall. I did it because well in January I was already thinking about doing weights to build up muscle. My running coach would yell at me for doing it because I use my muscles. I have not had runs so good as I did couple weeks after I worked with him. my problem is I can not let go. I did really good about 2 weeks after the workshop but I have since fallen behind again.

I was also 23 lbs lighter then so I figure I better get my ass into gear and lose it. :)

I joined the fitness 19 gym and I am on the $24 a month program and it only cost me $24 to join and that is where they really get you. I figure I will only be there for a fewmonths once the summer hits or I have a job I will not have time to work out there plus if it gets cold I can be a wimp. :)

after my 4 miles today I am sore but its good. I wish the top of my feet were not so tight and sore that is why I get my feet problems. I bet I am pushing off with m toes but there is no sand around here to test it out.

good news is that my tibetan 5 rites is doing more for my weight lose in 5 mins a day than walking for 4 hours did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home