Monday, February 06, 2006

The morning after

This is the morning after my first day in the new gym.

Man o man I like to start by saying man o man.

my chest muscles are really sore and I gotten out of shape.

I did about 25 reps on the slide 90 lbs + slide weight
25 more with 180 lbs + slide weight
2 sets of 15 with 270 lbs + slide wight

then did the 180 lbs and 90 lbs again. at 25 reps

Then I just did the eplicatacal machine for 30 mins and I was exhausted.

I also bumped the tibetan 5 rites to 7 reps of each rite.

Last night I mentioned Ice Age 50k to Stacy and she suggested I do the 50 miler with her. She said do no worry she would be out of shape for it also. Man I do not know if I can get from 4 miles to 50 by May. I do hope to do a 50k in april so maybe I can.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Great job at the new gym!! Good for you for going thru with it!! A 50-miler??? One step at a time!!

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home