Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Top 5 and other things

Its funny. I thought alot about my top 5 runners of Alpine. I thought long and hard and in the end it was so simple and so easy.

1. Beth
2. Julie A
3. Lora
4. Julie B
5. Kris

Well I will start why with the bottom.
Kris of 3 sisters fame. I had Kris at #3 for a long time but moved her down. There is something about her I can not explain and if I got to know her that something might be gone. I think she more reminds me of someone but I know she can run well and she is really cute. I love the running outfits she wears. Plus she has the same name as my friend's wife and they are total opposites. I had others to replace her and I figure at number 5 if someone better comes up I can switch her out.

Julie B. She is an ultra marathoner which is a big plus. Thought about moving her to 5 but decided not too. She is of course a beautiful girl. There are things about her that I do not like. Many things I do. She makes me smile and I like that. She also totally reminds me of my favorite "Sex and the City" charater.

Lora. Orinigally I told her she did not make it. For a long time I cut her. I thought about it and she has to make it. Not only is she good looking but she is sweet. She is getting faster and able to go longer and I would like to keep up. She is my driving force now to really improve myself. Since she has come back I been running more and finally losing weight. I love to year her stories most of all. She has not done an ultra yet but I know she will and I will do what I can to be there when she does, and be able to finish with her.

Julie A. Well what can I saw about this beautiful woman. She is interesting as hell. She makes a very strong case for Ultra queen which makes her someone I just can not even think about leaving her off the list. she has a great laugh and smile. She is one of the first people I met in Apline and one of the sweetest. She seems to love my stories too.

Beth. Well she is the other one I could say who could be the #1 ultra woman of the group. She ran like 82 marathons and countless ultras. I feel like we have a bond. Like we are simular spirits. She is a beautiful woman so full of life and excitement. She has such a passion when it comes to running. If running did not exsist I would have no idea what she would do since she is all about running 24/7. I honestly do not know if she like to do anything else except maybe drink and dance.

Honorable mentions. (aka beautiful people who made the list hard)

Susan
Kathy
Maureen
Stacy
Texas girl
Mary

1 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Woohoo!! I made the list!! You love my stories huh??? Yeah, I know the ones you're talking about...I have more ;) but I'll save em for those 18 & 20-milers!!

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home