Friday, March 03, 2006

Taking the Plunge

Well,

This week I signed up for both the shamrock shuffle 8k and the spring 50k. I was really debating about the 8k but I have my big test the day before and I figure what way to celebrat never having to learn again with a nice 8k run and get to listen to a band that you used to like in high school.

Ice age is out since I will be graduating from college that day. I been thinking about having people over the day after graduation but not sure. I guess it depends on if I have a job and am able to pay for it. Ok maybe I just want an excuse to rent a keg of beer. REmember you never buy beer you only rent it.

Ice age being out is good and bad. Good that next weekend is the bus trip. Bad that a cute girl I know will probably be there. When I mean cute I mean single and potentially available.

I am also Lallalapalooza bound. I am one of the 15,000 to 30,000 people who go the first 30,000 tickets. They were only $45 for 3 days and over 160 bands. Hopely I will have a job and be able to take friday and monday off. I would like to stay near grant park those 3 days. I think it would be fun. Plus you can get more sleep that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home