Sunday, February 26, 2006

What would Bode do?

Well, Olympics is now over. I am very sadden by this. I fell in love with curling. Cassie Johnson is a real babe. There are others that I really like also Mirjam Ott of the swiss team. USA men got Bronze medal. I am very excited about that. I watched them everyday. I could not get as excited by the men's gold medal game since well I do not care about either team.

Well today I was at the gym going to workout on the elpical runner. That really helps with shin splint issues I seem to get when I am running too much on the hard surfaces. I been doing only the fat burning since I am been struggling to work at the cardio plus I want to lose weight. Today I asked "myself would Bode do?". I decided he would do the cardio has long as he could and would keep pushing himself. So I decided to do that about 12 mins into my workout and I then did it at the cardio heartrate. I knew that Bode would push himself and I need to push myself also.

I am sadden by the lack of Lora for the last 2 weeks. Hopely this means the speed queen herself is slowing down and I can catch up.

well I also bought a new scale that does weight, body fat, and water content. This way I can see if I am dehydrated, and also if my body fat is going down while I am lifting and building up muscles. I figured it was worth the investment. My manual scale is hard to read also plus it never seems to change much when my other scale changes. Also I heard my current scale is a few lbs high. even like 5 to 4 lbs higher. I am going to compare my current scale, new scale, and then with a doctors scale they have at the gym.

water content is alot like 42% and should be about 60% so I need to get that up. I know that my overweight body tends to have a lower than 60% water but need to find my ideal hydration and keep that about that. I know I am probably under hydrated and when you are under hydrated you weigh less so it really wants you to weight less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home