Sunday, March 12, 2006

Angry Johny

Ok. Well my "saturday wife" wants to know what I am eating everyday. She wants me eating only good things. I call her me saturday wife because she pushes me to run father and not give up. Its just what a wife does, pushes her man to be more successful. I am only her running partner but still. I run with her up to 50k. After that its all about Julie A. :)

What did I eat saturday
2 shread wheat biscuits + milk
Bagel with egg and cheese
16 oz coke
1 chicken Casadia.
Kaba beef. Its some Korean food. Its really good.
bowl of potato chips. ( atleast we did not get the krispy Kreme John talked about)

I got John's Karokia machine going. Its fun. Also fixed it so his tv will play through his stereo system. I spent like 7 hours with him that night. It was fun. Even though I had my house to myself I ironicly was only home for 2 hours between 7 am to 11 pm.

In that time I was home Allstate called and I got 2 interviews with them next week. yeah me

1 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Great job with the food on Saturday!! I'm waiting for Sunday's report.

So you're the one to call to fix all our techie problems???? I'll start the list!!

Thx again for the love songs during our run....be ready with some new one at the race!!!

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home