Monday, March 13, 2006

Just Another Manic Monday

Sunday:

ok food intake for sunday.
Chicken Cassadia
Pizza Pudgy pie ( grilled cheese with pizza sauce)
French Toast
Chicken Cassadia ( out of salad was going to have the big one)
Handful of grapes

Yes I always use whole wheat bread. the Bread I use barely has any cals.

Sunday. I was so tired I think from Saturday I just did not seem to have the energy to work out. I got to the gym and I had less than 2 hours. I lifted for about 1 1/2 hours and then went home. I really work hard to work the legs. I know they get worked when I run but I figure since I am running I want them to be in the perfect condition. I have had issues when I ran my ultra that my upper body had issues, but my legs were burning so I figure some tired arms are not as bad as exhausted legs.


Monday
Chicken Cassia again. ( last of the chicken and cheese)
Hamburger
1/4 lb hotdog
36 ounces of coke ( divided up into 22 and 12 within like 1 1/2 hours)
some pork thing with croutons and bacon on it and with a salad
Can of Campells Chicken noodle soup.

Ok Today is the rest day. I still try to follow the rule of the daily walking. People I guess in NY tend to walk about 4 miles a day. So I on rest days to still walk 4 miles since I do not move much around the house. I should not do them all at once but I will if need be. I am trying to decide if I should walk 4 miles everyday even on days I run. It might be too much but also might be exactly what I need to do to compete with those who are working. I know maybe I am being anal but I want to lose weight, look great, and finished a marathon with a 3 as the first number someday. Even if not a 3 I would like a low 4.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

You're doing good so far...think you can get some fruit or vegetables in your day? Even a glass of OJ would be good.

Keep it up...Cary's hills await!!

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home