Wednesday, March 22, 2006

This may be the end of running for me.

This may very well be the end.

I got a job offer that pays really well. nothing something I want to do but pay is extremely good. What does that mean? means I will have to move to Peoria. I got some friends there so that is not too bad. Those girls are great.

I know so many wonderful people lately. I love my fellow Alpine Runners. I love John d, Reen, Lora, Julie A, and Beth. What also makes me very sad though is that

" We have individuals that average 5:30 to 10:00 minute pace" this is sunday morning I guess group runs. I can not do that. I am going to be lost out there and thrown back into non running club world. Maybe I can get to 10:30 by june but lets be real. Maybe I want just run with Lora and John when he stops being a whimp. I want to be there when reen runs her first mile.

Good news is I can still go on the bus trip. If I am going to go out it should be the way I came in. Marathon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reen said...

Congratulations - I think! We'll miss you but the job sounds great! You'll have to tell us all about it on Saturday!

4:50 AM  
Blogger Lora said...

A runner always finds a way to run. If this is impt to you, you will run for sure. You can always head up north for the Saturday runs with us slowpokes!!

A great big CONGRATS on the job!! You're going to do great!!

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home