Monday, March 27, 2006

He is not out yet.

Today I got a call. I got a second interview with a company in Glenview. It is alot more than I want to Caterpillar. The Commute will suck though but if I get up earlier it might not be so bad, and I would not have to move. I could in the near future but not right away. Hopely I will have a big decision to make.

Money with Cat is great but this other company money is unknown and I would get to stay in the area. Saturday for the first time I felt that Julie Bane actually likes me. I do not mean like a bf type but as a person. That really means alot to me. Also its almost 1 week after my comps so I can study and show them I am a real big Java expert. Its something I like to get into anyways.

I think tomorrow I might stop out for a quick bite with the gang, but I am not going to run. I need to study. I had a going away party for this girl I thought was really cute and who I wish I had a picture or 2 of but I also realise why say goodbye to someone I will never see again. She is the reason I always bring my camera to any party I go too. Her cousin used to like me but not anymore. Maybe its for the best since it never would have worked out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reen said...

Good Luck with the interview when is it?

8:26 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you--I need my running partner!!!

See you at the expo on Saturday--you're volunteering at the booth right??????

Let's PR that Shuffle!!!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home